Is there anything more precious than seeing a baby sweetly sleeping?
Seeing a sleeping baby can invoke a wide variety of wonderful emotions, while also making a great opportunity to take cute photographs.
Whether you’re looking for something sentimental or you’re just looking for a nice Instagram caption to include with the photo of your sleeping son or daughter, read on.
Here, you’ll find 50+ baby sleep quotes for you to use!
Quotes About Babies Sleeping
- “Despite having a million things to do, it is very difficult to look away from my sleeping baby – she is like a magnet!” -Maria Jose Ovalle
- “Hold her a little longer, rock her a little more, read her another story, you’ve only read her four. Let her sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in her happy smile. She is only a little girl for such a little while.”
- “Babies smile in their sleep because they are listening to the whispering of angels.”
- “Happiness is when you’re singing lullabies as you watch your baby fall asleep.” – Debasish Mridha
- “I love my baby so much that I want him to sleep next to me forever and wake up each morning in my arms. I want him to wake up feeling safe, knowing that he is loved and that he knows how much I love him.”
- “Every morning, I wake up to my baby’s beautiful sleepy eyes gazing up at me. It’s the cutest thing. Every day, I fall in love with my baby all over again!”
- “You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.”
- “My baby looks so beautiful sleeping beside me. My heart melts when I look at him. It‘s such a blessing to have him in my life and to be able to love him with all my heart.”
- “Every time my daughter sleeps in my arms, I have a renewed appreciation for life. I get to hold her, smell her hair and feel her heartbeat. Life is so beautiful.”
- “I love watching my baby sleep. It is beyond precious. I love watching her eyes flutter shut and her body relax. I love listening to the sound of her breathing as she sleeps. It is all so peaceful and absolutely amazing.”
- Sleeping babies are like little blankets- my daughter keeps me nice and warm when snoozing in my arms! -Maria Jose Ovalle
- “Remember when we had to keep driving just so the baby would sleep?”
- “When my little girl sleeps she makes me feel like I am the moon and the stars are shining down on her.”
- “Kiss your children goodnight, even if they are already asleep.”
- “My baby looks so peaceful when they’re asleep. I can’t help but wonder what they’re dreaming about!”
- My aunt gave me the best advice – put her to sleep yourself every night. Sing to her and cradle her in your arms and sit by her side- every night. Because one day you won’t be able to. – Salma Hayek
- “I pick her up, cradle her in my arms, and with a kiss to her forehead and a prayer in my heart, I lay her down in her bed.”
- “Motherhood feels undoubtedly worth it, the moment you realize your baby has fallen asleep in your arms.”
- “I was surprised how much I missed my baby when he slept in another room.”
- “The miracle of a sleeping baby is that for that moment in time, nothing else matters.”
- “There’s nothing better than to see your baby sleeping peacefully in your arms.”
- “To see your spouse, holding your sleeping baby in their arms, is to know Heaven on Earth.”
- I don’t want to sleep like a baby, I want to sleep like my husband.
- “When she sleeps, I want her to know that she is safe, that she is loved, that she is mine. I want her to know that I will protect her and take care of her.”
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo
- “It’s hard being a parent sometimes because there is always so much to do. But when you see your baby sleeping in their crib, all of those problems feel insignificant.”
- “Let them sleep, for when they wake, they will move mountains.”
- “It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, to see a baby sleep. It is such a precious and tender thing, and it looks so peaceful.”
- “As my baby lies there dreaming, I can’t help but wonder what adventures she’ll get to experience throughout her lifetime.”
- “Like every other mother on the planet, from the moment my first baby entered the house, I stopped getting real sleep. Motherhood means I’m always a little bit awake, a little bit alert at all times. One eye open.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “Sometimes, I feel the need to stay up just to watch my baby sleep. I will miss these moments when they’re gone.”
- “I never pictured myself feeling so peaceful and serene with my own child in my arms.”
- “It’s like being in heaven when your baby sleeps on your chest. It’s like an angel laid their head upon you and took up residence.”
- “Babies smell sweeter when they are sleeping.”
- “Nap time is the new ‘happy hour'”
- “A sleeping baby is a little slice of heaven.”
- “She looks so peaceful when she sleeps — as if she’s dreaming of all the places she wants to go.”
- “Rocking a baby to sleep is actually a lot less like a Johnson and Johnson commercial and a lot more like wrestling a 20 lb bag of snakes.”
- “Seeing the smile on my baby’s face while they sleep makes my own sleep deprivation feel worth it.”
- “When I see you sleeping, my heart is filled with wonder. I can’t believe that I made such a perfect, tiny human.”
- “As a mother or father, there is no such thing as peaceful sleep. They’re constantly waking up, and if they sleep too long, you worry it’s something wrong.”
- “A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice- especially when she’s taking a nap.”
- “When babies sleep with or near their parents, they are not being spoiled, they are being made to feel secure and accepted.”
- “The worst feeling in the world is when you finally have a moment to sleep… and it’s just not happening for you.”
- “A well-spent day brings happy sleep.” — Leonardo da Vinci
- “One of the most beautiful things in life is when you hold your baby and they wake up happy, knowing that they are safe and loved.”
- “Nap time is my favorite time of the day!”
- “It’s so sweet to see my baby sleeping peacefully in his crib. He looks so peaceful. It’s amazing how a human can be so small, yet so powerful.”
- “My pain and problems, my fears, the stresses of life – they all wash away as I gaze upon my sleeping baby.”
- “When I look down upon my sleeping baby, I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world.”
There you have it! Some of the best quotes about sleeping babies.
Which would you add to this list? If you know any funny or relatable sleeping baby quotes that we should add to this list, do us a favor and share them through the comment form below!